How to Install Woo Commerce onto WordPress
- Log into your WordPress Account
- Hover over Plugins and click on Add New
- Do a search for Woo Commerce
- Install Woo Commerce and pay the fee
- Activate Woo Commerce and enable it onto your WordPress Site.
Woo Commerce + 2Checkout Integration
NOTE: You will need a paid version of Woo Commerce to get access to additional Payment Modules (including 2Checkout)
- Click on WooCommerce
- Click on Settings from the sub menu
- Click on Payment Gateways
- Click on the 2Checkout radio button option to enable the payment method
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word
- Purchase Routine – This Doesn’t Matter; just choose Single Page Checkout
- Send Order Total as one item – Send the entire order as one single item to 2Checkout. This can be useful when selling physical products but still want to use the 2Checkout Single Page Checkout.
- Test Mode – This is just to test your 2Checkout account information. No payment will be made. (note: make sure your 2Checkout Demo Settings are turned ON if you are testing a demo sale and turned OFF if you are doing a live sale).
- Press Save changes to save any changes you make.
2Checkout Account Settings
The Woo Commerce plugin uses 2Checkout’s x_receipt_link_url parameter (you don’t need to necessarily know what it is, but just make sure the return URL matches the one within your 2Checkout SITE MANAGEMENT settings.) This is used to send the customer back to your site after payment is completed. For the return process to work properly the domain of your webshop must match the domain that you are approved to sell from within your 2Checkout account.
To complete the Woo Commerce and 2Checkout integration, make sure to log into your 2Checkout Account and:
- Click on the ACCOUNT tab
- Click on the SITE MANAGEMENT sub tab
- Scroll down and enable Given links back to my website as the Direct Return method.
- Click on NOTIFICATIONS tab
- Copy and paste this URL into the Order Created field: http://yourdomain.com/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Twocheckout (where your domain = the domain you are selling through). This is good for version 1.3.2 and up.