On December 31 2013 instead of going out and getting wasted with my buddies, I spent the night alone in front of my computer like the Forever Alone guy (but hey, I had stuff to do, like Warhammer miniature painting and searching blogs for inspiring Warhammer conversions! Here are my goals for 2014
1. Get Fit – I need to get back into a size 30 pants and lose my beer gut (size 32 pants are getting too tight for me). I will do so by:
- Running every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night (at least 1 – 2 miles a night, will boost to 3 later)
- Lifting Weights every day
- Restricting my diet to high protein and low fat (no fast food or deep fried food)
- I will also limit my intake of beer and alcoholic beverages
- I will drink at least a half gallon to a gallon of water a day
2. Convert the Grudgebringer Infantry, Crossbow and Cavalry units for my Warhammer Empire mercenary army and create a separate blog for Warhammer conversions alone.
3. Make more money
- Get my felony charge removed (yeah I have one of those)
- Create a new marketing plan for my restaurant
- Maybe get a better job?